The Sound Word-Church of Truth - Holding fast to the Truth, staying the course, running the race!
My Blog

2015 and a month has gone by already!

Time just seems to fly by, doesn't it? I am thinking that is why the encouragement to "redeem the time" for once that moment is spent it cannot be gotten back. Time is precious!! How do you spend your time?

10 Comments to 2015 and a month has gone by already!:

Comments RSS
Roy B on Sunday, December 20, 2015 11:19 PM
I spend my time listening to Country Gospel and Black gospel. I also like to play a lot of X-box. Skyrim is the BOMB! Well, I'm very particular about my music. I like to listen to blues music, because blues is in me, and if I'm ever by myself, and I feel like playing, I "FEEL" the music. It's not ME that's controlling my hands and fingers. I believe it's the Lord, because He gave me the ability to play, my style, the way I do. I love playing for the Lord. Most of the time, when I'm alone, and I play Gospel, It makes me cry, because I feel His love surround me. I think God for His loving Mercy.
Reply to comment

rush myessays on Friday, July 13, 2018 3:53 AM
Yes art is like a new picture of life to see life in new perspective. The mind of an artist is seeing beyond the picture or this strategy helps them to solve many real life problems to see the issue into new or different perspective they can see all the sides of picture.

Roy B on Sunday, December 20, 2015 11:27 PM
I spend my time listening to Country Gospel and Black gospel. I also like to play a lot of X-box. Skyrim is the BOMB! Well, I'm very particular about my music. I like to listen to blues music because blues is in my blood and when I'm by myself and I feel like playing I FEEL the music. It's not ME that's controlling my hands and fingers. I believe it's the Lord because He gave me the ability to play my style the way I do. I love playing for the Lord. Most of the time when I'm alone and I play Gospel It makes me cry because I feel His love surround me. I thank God for His loving Mercy.
Reply to comment

Roy Boonstoppel on Sunday, December 20, 2015 11:27 PM
Reply to comment

Brianna Mills on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 1:42 AM
Regular job.
Reply to comment

top celebrity jackets on Sunday, July 22, 2018 10:51 PM
Well I hope that the things work out very well for the mayor and it all ends good for him. For the moment I am researching on the issue by writing on the assignment website and getting the people's opinion on it.
Reply to comment

help with assignment on Monday, July 23, 2018 1:35 AM
I have recently started a blog.Wow, it looks really beautiful! My friend has recommended your services to me some time ago and I still could not make it. I think this new place can be a motivation for me to go there finally. Thanks a lot for posting.
Reply to comment

Blade Runner Jacket on Monday, July 23, 2018 1:37 AM
It was really good work. I really like your thoughts.I personally appreciates for your work.your article is very impressive and helpful for us. Hope you will share these kinds of things with us also in future.
Reply to comment

essay helper uk on Monday, July 30, 2018 10:51 PM
I have no queries for the hair transplant and that my hairs after the polishing by you are now more of the silky looking. That was you have been here for the answers to the costumers on the queries but everyone happy with your staff behave.
Reply to comment

help with assignment helper uk on Monday, July 30, 2018 10:52 PM
Education teaches us learning. It tells us how to learn something or anything. We can learn from anything we just need a source for learning. Your are providing that source with your blog
Reply to comment