The Sound Word-Church of Truth - Holding fast to the Truth, staying the course, running the race!
My Blog

2015 and a month has gone by already!

Time just seems to fly by, doesn't it? I am thinking that is why the encouragement to "redeem the time" for once that moment is spent it cannot be gotten back. Time is precious!! How do you spend your time?

15 Comments to 2015 and a month has gone by already!:

Comments RSS
Roy B on Sunday, December 20, 2015 11:19 PM
I spend my time listening to Country Gospel and Black gospel. I also like to play a lot of X-box. Skyrim is the BOMB! Well, I'm very particular about my music. I like to listen to blues music, because blues is in me, and if I'm ever by myself, and I feel like playing, I "FEEL" the music. It's not ME that's controlling my hands and fingers. I believe it's the Lord, because He gave me the ability to play, my style, the way I do. I love playing for the Lord. Most of the time, when I'm alone, and I play Gospel, It makes me cry, because I feel His love surround me. I think God for His loving Mercy.

rush myessays on Friday, July 13, 2018 3:53 AM
Yes art is like a new picture of life to see life in new perspective. The mind of an artist is seeing beyond the picture or this strategy helps them to solve many real life problems to see the issue into new or different perspective they can see all the sides of picture.

Roy B on Sunday, December 20, 2015 11:27 PM
I spend my time listening to Country Gospel and Black gospel. I also like to play a lot of X-box. Skyrim is the BOMB! Well, I'm very particular about my music. I like to listen to blues music because blues is in my blood and when I'm by myself and I feel like playing I FEEL the music. It's not ME that's controlling my hands and fingers. I believe it's the Lord because He gave me the ability to play my style the way I do. I love playing for the Lord. Most of the time when I'm alone and I play Gospel It makes me cry because I feel His love surround me. I thank God for His loving Mercy.

Roy Boonstoppel on Sunday, December 20, 2015 11:27 PM

Brianna Mills on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 1:42 AM
Regular job.

top celebrity jackets on Sunday, July 22, 2018 10:51 PM
Well I hope that the things work out very well for the mayor and it all ends good for him. For the moment I am researching on the issue by writing on the assignment website and getting the people's opinion on it.

help with assignment on Monday, July 23, 2018 1:35 AM
I have recently started a blog.Wow, it looks really beautiful! My friend has recommended your services to me some time ago and I still could not make it. I think this new place can be a motivation for me to go there finally. Thanks a lot for posting.

Blade Runner Jacket on Monday, July 23, 2018 1:37 AM
It was really good work. I really like your thoughts.I personally appreciates for your work.your article is very impressive and helpful for us. Hope you will share these kinds of things with us also in future.

essay helper uk on Monday, July 30, 2018 10:51 PM
I have no queries for the hair transplant and that my hairs after the polishing by you are now more of the silky looking. That was you have been here for the answers to the costumers on the queries but everyone happy with your staff behave.

help with assignment helper uk on Monday, July 30, 2018 10:52 PM
Education teaches us learning. It tells us how to learn something or anything. We can learn from anything we just need a source for learning. Your are providing that source with your blog

Callum Walton on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 10:04 PM
I am happy to be on this website.You have picked up a great topic to write which i like it a lot.I will visit this website in future to read more articles. Get best quality playground mats

Logan Kay on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 11:29 PM
I have been visiting different websites but this is the best so far.The articles you have posted are easy to understand.Keep up your work. grass mats for grass protection

Larry S. Whittle on Thursday, August 30, 2018 4:40 AM
This is a great educational post.I must say you have work hard in research before writing this post.I will come back to read more content. scrimmage vests soccer

nj car service on Tuesday, October 16, 2018 3:39 AM
This blog has been telling us about some medical things. Stormy is like an opening in an organ of the body. This was happened during the operation such as gastrostomy. This process has been used in surgical

Demand of General Contractor Forms on Sunday, November 25, 2018 9:24 PM
You made my day! I am very happy and relaxed too that I find this blog. I was looking for the matter discussed in blog post. If you have some more blogs on the material please share those as well. Thanks a lot and keep sharing such useful information.